Neo WaterFX (formerly RE300): Technical Information
Neo WaterFX300 (formerly RE300) and Neo WaterFX100 (formerly RE100) are lanthanide salt solutions developed specially for rapid and stable precipitation of phosphorus in municipal and industrial wastewater facilities. The targeted reaction of Neo WaterFX300 (formerly RE300) and Neo WaterFX100 (formerly RE100) with phosphorus greatly reduces the amount of product needed to achieve the desired final phosphorus level in the plant effluent stream.
Lanthanide salt technology has been used in over 50 facilities in over 12 states, including Wisconsin, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Minnesota, Vermont, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Texas, Washington.
Here are some technical characteristics of our products:
- Product: Lanthanide salt solution
- Active Ingredient: Cerium chloride (CeCl3) and Lanthanum chloride (LaCl3).
- HMIS Ratings:
- Health: 1
- Flammability: 0
- Reactivity: 0
Product Data Sheets and Safety Data Sheets can be seen here:
- Neo WaterFX300 GHS Safety Data Sheet
- Neo WaterFX300 Product Data Sheet
- Neo WaterFX100 Product Data Sheet
Results from the use of our products in specific facilities can be seen here:
- Coppermine WRF Case Study: Neo WaterFX300
- Star Sewer Study: Neo WaterFX300
- Geneseo NY Case Study: Neo WaterFX300
- Albion Case Study: Neo WaterFX100
Features and benefits of Neo WaterFX300 and Neo WaterFX100 can be seen here.