Features & Benefits
RE300 Features and Benefits
Wastewater treatment facilities using RE300 have proven that it is superior to current wastewater treatment solutions for removing phosphorus. Here are some of the benefits it has been shown to deliver:
- Achieves < 0.07 ppm-P with no added capital equipment such as tertiary filters.
- Improves dewatering in filter presses and centrifuges.
- Reduces sludge volume due to less chemical contribution to sludge.
- Improves clarifier solids coagulation.
- Eliminates the need for heated storage and pipe tracing due to its -40˜F freezing point.
- Enables plants to meet low phosphorus discharge levels without exceeding aluminum and/or chloride discharge limits.
- Inhibits struvite build-up.
- Eliminates the need for pH adjustment. Low pH of iron- and aluminum-based products can require the addition of pH control chemicals.
- Will not stain or discolor facility structures or equipment.
- Is non-hazardous and safer to work with than iron- and aluminum-based products.
- Can be applied in primary, secondary, and tertiary treatment, and has successfully removed phosphorus in trickling filters, rotating batch contactors, sequencing batch reactors, clarifiers, lagoons, MBRs, and media filters.
- Municipal plants using RE300 have repeatedly passed whole effluent toxicity testing at 100% effluent concentration.
- Product is available in bulk tanker trucks and 275-gallon totes containing 1,500 kg of solution.